QQI has opened consultation on NFQ Levels 5 and 6 award standards in Film and Television. Interested parties are asked to make written observations on the drafts and provide feedback on the proposed standards to email@example.com before Tuesday 24 March 2015.
QQI has extended its’ set of professional award-type descriptors to Levels 5 and 6 of the NFQ and the set now spans Levels 5 to 9. These descriptors provide general standards for the development of professional awards within the NFQ.
The complete set of descriptors can be found here.
We are recruiting a tutor to deliver the City and Guilds Technology in Learning Delivery Programme (equivalent to Level 4 NFQ). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Summit Finuas Network – Supply of Accredited Education Services for Financial Services
- Business Excellence Skillnet – Provision of training and skills development programmes for member companies in 2015
- Clare County Council – Provision of Professional Business Coaching Services
QQI has opened a consultation process for an NFQ Level 5 Certificate in Office Informatics and a capstone minor. QQI is inviting feedback on the proposed standards before Friday 9 January 2015. Drafts of proposed standards are available on the QQI website
- Clonmel Chamber of Commerce – County Tipperary Skillnet is inviting training providers to submit an RFT for inclusion on a training panel for the delivery of a wide range of training programmes for 2015
- Leading Healthcare Providers Skillnet – Panel to Deliver The Health Care Support Programme
- Irish Travel Agents Association – Travel Professionals Skillnet 2015 Panel of Trainers
- NiFast is recruiting Childcare Trainers (Level 5) in the Dublin area
- Dorset College is recruiting a Special Needs Teacher
- ACIST Skillnet – Panel of Trainers to deliver a wide range of training courses to private companies in the Mid-West Region in 2015
- Iarnród Éireann-Irish Rail – to develop and deliver training in new railway safety critical roles
- Abrivia Recruitment is recruiting a Learning and Development specialist for a 12-month contract to join an established HR team
- Adecco is recruiting a Programs and Training Coordinator
- Academic & Language Options Ireland is recruiting a Student Support Officer / Tutor