QQI published the following White Papers today 1 October 2014
- Draft Code of Practice for Providers of Programmes of Education and Training to International Learners
- Draft quality assurance guidelines for English language teaching providers seeking authorisation to use the IEM
- Policy on Quality Assurance Guidelines; draft policy on QA Guidelines to provide the overarching framework for their on-going development.
- Policy on Monitoring
- Policy and Criteria for Making Awards
- Policy for Determining Award Standards
Following publication and consideration of the outcomes of the consultation, they lead to Draft QQI Policy which is adopted by the Board of QQI. Once adopted, QQI policy and procedures are developed and implemented accordingly. Copies of the White Papers are available on the QQI website and feedback is due to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday 14 November 2014.